Control ProcessorThe Moogerfooger CP-251 Control Processor has a series of classical circuits to produce, change, combine and rearrange control voltages and control signals with each other. In combination with one or more analogue Moogerfooger effect modules or other VC devices, the CP-251 forms an analogue modular synthesizer with the same power and versatility of a classic MOOG modular synthesizer.
- Four channel mixer: Allows the combination of control signals to create complex effects
- Lag processor: Deforms the control signal so that abrupt changes are slowed down to achieve glide or swoop effects.
- Low frequency oscillator (LFO): Generates periodic control voltages from about 0.1 Hz to 50 Hz. The LFO itself can be controlled by other control voltages. With an expression pedal or other control signals, the speed can be controlled to create effects such as vibrato, trills or sirens.
- Two signal attenuator: To reduce the control signals to adjust the strength of the effects
- Four-way distributor: To send one control signal to as many as three busses
- Noise generator: Provides pure noise for use as audio or control signal
- Sample and hold: Generate traditional sample & hold effects by sampling and holding the current signal voltage, synchronised by the LFO clock. Furthermore, this circuit has a second output, wherein the sudden changes of the signal to be smoothed slightly to obtain a smoother course of the voltage levels (glide effect).
- Including power adapter
- Moog Synthesizer periferi vises her
- Vis Synthesizer periferi i priser fra 350 € - 450 €
- til produktgruppe Synthesizer periferi
- til produktgruppe Synthesizere
- til produktgruppe Tangentinstrumenter
- Her er informationer til producenten Moog
- Moog Tangentinstrumenter vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side
Flere produkter fra Moog
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.