Mooer ShimVerb Pro Digital Reverb
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Stereo reverb
- 5 Hall programs: Room, hall, church, plate, spring
- "Shimmer" footswitch adds high harmonics to the hall sound
- Reverb on / off footswitch
- Independent volume control for dry and wet signal
- Independent control for low cut and high cut, pre-delay time and cooldown
- "Shimmer" button adjusts the intensity of the shimmer effect
- "Reverb" button to select the desired reverb program
- Preset mode: The favorite hall sound can be saved to a memory and recalled at any time
- "Octave" switch adds one octave to the Shimmer sound
- Trails on / off switch (Trails on: Effect sounds decay from buffered bypass after deactivation of the pedal, trails off: no reverberation of the effect after deactivation of the pedal with true bypass)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Sampling depth: 32 bit
- Sound processing options: Mono In -> Mono Out, Mono In -> Stereo Out, Stereo In -> Stereo Out
- Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm mono jack
- Outputs: 2x 6.3 mm mono jack
- Current consumption: 210 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC power supply, 2.1mm barrel connector, polarity: (-) inside (not included - e.g. Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 106 mm x 96 mm x 53 mm
- Weight 440 g
Bemærk: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 355136 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!