Moeck 4420 Rottenburgh Tenor
Rottenburgh tenor recorder
Like the violin, the "classical" recorder also orginated out of the baroque period, with centres being Paris, London, Amsterdam, Nuremberg and Brussels. The well known recorder maker Friedrich von Huene took it upon himself to carry out research on almost all of the traditional originals of this period that can now be found in museums. It is from the sum of his data that the Moeck Rottenburgh baroque recorder has have been adapted with a modern tuning, yet still with the characteristics of the instruments of Jean Hyacinth Joseph Rottenburgh.
They are today the most widely played solo baroque recorders and have proven thsemselves to be particularly reliable. Also characteristic of this range is their brilliant pitch.
- Material: Maple
- With double keys
- Incl. case, cleaning rod and cloth, certificate, fingering chart
- Moeck Tenor blokfløjter (barokgreb) vises her
- Vis Tenor blokfløjter (barokgreb) i priser fra 500 € - 1000 €
- til produktgruppe Tenor blokfløjter (barokgreb)
- til produktgruppe Blokfløjter
- til produktgruppe Blæseinstrumenter
- Her er informationer til producenten Moeck
- Moeck Blæseinstrumenter vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side