Mikrofoner til saxofon
88 resultat. Produkterne 1–25 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Ingen resultater fundet :-(
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Søg uden filter eller brug forrige filter.
Dynamic Studio MicrophoneThe SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices....
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
Condenser MicrophoneThe MCE 530 is a cardioid condenser microphone suitable for both project studios and semi-professionals. Its plastic casing is strengthened with carbon fibres and is extremely light and rugged. Its small and short design permits flexible and unobtrusive positioning....
- Overload resistant
- Slim, unobtrusive design
Dynamic Microphone Supercardioid, Incl. clamp and bag, Ideal e.g. for vocals and brass instruments
- Incl. clamp and bag
- Ideal e.g. for vocals and brass instruments
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Suitable for electric guitar, percussion, wind instruments and drums, Characteristics: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 40 / 15,000 Hz, Impedance: 350 Ohm, Sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa 1 kHz, @Dimensions: 55 x 34 x 134 mm, Weight: 140...
- Suitable for electric guitar, percussion, wind instruments and drums
- Characteristics: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 / 15,000 Hz
Condenser Clip On Microphone PG Alta series, With gooseneck, Especially for wind instruments and percussion, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 850 Ohm, Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: -52 dBV/ Pa (2.51 mV), Max. SPL: 130...
- PG Alta series
- With gooseneck
- Especially for wind instruments and percussion
Audix i-5 - professional dynamic microphone for snare drum (top and bottom), cardioid, 50Hz-16kHz, 150ohm, 144dB max SPL. Also suitable for bongos, quinta etc. inc Carrycase and mic clip, including thread adaptor
Condenser Microphone Especially for trumpet, Polar pattern: Supercardioid, Frequency response: 40 Hz - 18000 Hz, Sensitivity: 8.0 mV / Pa, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Cable length 130 cm, Weight: 160 g, XLR Output, Dimensions (DxL): 20 x 150 mm, Includes...
- Especially for trumpet
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 18000 Hz
Dynamic instrument microphone For drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amplifiers, Directional characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Output level: 152 dB SPL max., Robust metal housing and wire-mesh cap, Weight: 200 g, Dimensions: 110 x 79...
- For drums, percussion, wind instruments and guitar amplifiers
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz
Condenser Clip Microphone for the Ovid System Cardioid, 20 - 20,000 Hz, Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument, 3-Pin mini XLR connector for operation with t.bone wireless systems (also suitable for AKG wireless systems), Length of gooseneck: 130...
- 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Flexible gooseneck for simple appliance to instrument
Condenser Large Diaphragm Microphone Successor to the C 414B-TLII, Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions), Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Dynamic range: 140 dB(SPL) max, Improved detail above 4kHz,...
- Successor to the C 414B-TLII
- Now with 9 switchable polar patterns (cardioid, wide-cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 + 4 intermediate positions)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Bass roll-off switch, Variable-D design, Frequency range: 45 / 18,000 Hz, Dimensions (diameter x length): 49 x 54 x 217 mm, Weight 1474 g, Incl. clamp and storage box, 3 Year manufacturer's warranty,...
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Bass roll-off switch
- Variable-D design
Professional large diaphragm microphone 1" Large diaphragm microphone, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa, Preattenuation pad: 20 dB, Required phantom power: 12 - 52V, Connection: 3-pin XLR connector, Dimensions: 160 x Ø 55 mm,...
- 1" Large diaphragm microphone
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa
Dynamic Microphone Specifically for instrument applications, For toms, amps etc., Cardioid, Frequency response: 50 / 16,500 Hz, Impedance: 600 Ohm, XLR Output, Weight: 250 g, Incl. 6 m XLR cable, Suitable mounting bracket: Article Nr 105920 (not included)
- Specifically for instrument applications
- For toms, amps etc.
containing: EV RE20 RE-Series, Millenium MS 2005, pro snake TPM 10
- EV RE20 RE-Series
- Millenium MS 2005
- pro snake TPM 10
Instrument Microphone For guitar, horns, drums and percussion, Dynamic, Cardioid, Frequency range 50 - 18,000 Hz, SPL: 94 dB, Sensitivity: 2.8 mV/Pa (-51dBV) re 1 Pa, Diecast zinc housing, Dimensions 148 x 23 x 12 mm, Weight 340 g,...
- For guitar, horns, drums and percussion
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
Dynamic MicrophoneThe M88 is a dynamic moving coil microphone for the highest demands. The light properties are almost the same in theory. It reduces the risk of acoustic feedback in transmission systems of any kind to an absolute minimum. In...
- For singing, sheet, overhead, Bass Drum and Percussion
- Exceptionally wide frequency response
containing: EV CO4, Millenium MS 2002 Mic Stand, pro snake TPM 6
- EV CO4
- Millenium MS 2002 Mic Stand
- pro snake TPM 6
Dynamic Large Diaphragm Microphone For studio and live applications, Cardioid, 30 - 18000 Hz, 150 Ohm, Switchable frequency response for kick drum or linear, Robust steel construction, Dimensions: 216.7 x 54.4 x 49.2 mm, Weight 681 g, Incl. clamp...
- For studio and live applications
- 30 - 18000 Hz
RF Condenser microphone Supercardioid, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, 10 dB Pad, 48V +/- 4V Phantom power required, 150 Ohms, Balanced fully floating output, Incl. storage case, clamp and MZW41 windscreen, Note: Extremely inherent self-noise
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- 10 dB Pad
Dynamic bass drum microphone Specially for bass drum and brass instruments, With integrated microphone mount, 20 - 10,000 Hz, 70 Ohm, Super cardioid, 137 dB SPL max
- Specially for bass drum and brass instruments
- With integrated microphone mount
- 20 - 10,000 Hz
Condenser Microphone Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC), Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery, Switch with battery LED, Plug on HF shelf with PB-1000, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz, Electric impedance: 200...
- Cardioid/ hyper cardioid (changeable with PPC)
- Operates with 48V phantom power or 2x 1.5 V AA battery
- Switch with battery LED
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.
- Top seller
- Hot Deals