Marshall JVM205H B-Stock
B-stock with Full Warranty
Guitar Amp Head
Gone are the days when you only had to run your finger once along all potentiometers of your Marshall to achieve the classic rock sound (as well as tinnitus). The JVM205 is a 2-channel amp with 50 Watt power, but has much more to offer.
First and foremost: the sound. Leaving the clean sound aside (clean/crunch green mode), it is simply, exquisitely Marshall and covers everything from rustic Plexi sounds to modern high gain. The other sound is an atypical American clean sound that you won't hear often from the Brits, but sounds great.
On to colour theory: the clean/crunch channel offers 3 variations - green, orange and red (we know that from the other Marshall models, right?). On orange it is rather Plexi-style, while red takes you to the crunchy '80s.
It carries on in the lead channel - there you'll find gain in all dimensions, without mush and typically snappy. If necessary, more tame sounds can also be generated by a programmable 4-way foot switch with which all switch functions can be controlled.
In the combo version with a 12" speaker, the amp offers a compact, non-tinny, open sound that is easy to transport. Great sound with great flexibility.
- 50 W
- 2 Channels (without semiconductor in signal path)
- 6 Basic sounds via relay switch
- 2 Effects paths
- Emulated line out
- 2 Master volumes
- Programmable 4-way footswitch
- All switch functions controllable via MIDI
- Marshall Top med rørforstærkere vises her
- Vis Top med rørforstærkere i priser fra 1000 € - 1500 €
- til produktgruppe Top med rørforstærkere
- til produktgruppe Guitarforstærkere top
- til produktgruppe Forstærkere til elguitar
- til produktgruppe Guitarer og basser
- Her er informationer til producenten Marshall
- Marshall Guitarer og basser vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side