Effektapparater og signalprocessorer
426 resultat. Produkterne 1–25 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 2 Inputs and 4 outputs (2x 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 2-way sub), 3x 24bit / 48 kHz DSPs, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, 5-Band parametric EQ, Adjustable Q-factor, Alignment delay: up to 7 ms/2.404 m,...
- 2 Inputs and 4 outputs (2x 2-way, 3-way, 4-way, 2-way sub)
- 3x 24bit / 48 kHz DSPs
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Microphone processor Studio / Live microphone preamp, 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate, Design: 19", 1U
- Studio / Live microphone preamp
- 48V Phantom power, de-esser, enhancer, compressor and expander gate
- Design: 19", 1U
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 31-Band graphic equalizer, Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter, Crossover network, Compressor, Subharmonic synthesizer, Output delay to 3.4 m/10 ms, Input delay to 34 m/100 ms, Feedback-oppressor with 12x notch filters 1/80...
- 31-Band graphic equalizer
- Parametric 8-band EQ input with auto EQ function limiter
- Crossover network
Desktop Loopstation For stage and studio, Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers, Operated with hands, Five stereo tracks with dedicated controls, Wide range of input and track effects, Memory for 99 phrases, each containing 5 tracks, External control...
- For stage and studio
- Suitable for e.g. DJs, beatboxers and singers
- Operated with hands
Compact Preamp With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars, Diverse vocal and guitar effects, Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings, Looper function with 80 seconds of recording...
- With a built-in effects processor for vocalists with acoustic guitars
- Diverse vocal and guitar effects
- Harmonies with up to 4 voices controlled by the guitar signal or manual key settings
Vocoder synthesizer Compact version of the legendary VP-330 Vocoder Plus, Sound, character and user interface of the original VP-330, Includes gooseneck microphone (XLR), New functions such as Voice Step Sequencer and Chord Memory Function for a one-finger performance, Metal...
- Compact version of the legendary VP-330 Vocoder Plus
- Sound, character and user interface of the original VP-330
- Includes gooseneck microphone (XLR)
Multieffects Device 17 Legendary Lexicon Hall algorithms (ex. halls, chamber, plates, ...), Lexicon delay & modulations effects, Dbx dynamic algorithms, Quad processor design, Presets and parameters are controllable via VST plug-in, Seven routing configurations, Two digital S/PDIF interfaces, Analog...
- 17 Legendary Lexicon Hall algorithms (ex. halls, chamber, plates, ...)
- Lexicon delay & modulations effects
- Dbx dynamic algorithms
Digital Loudspeaker Management System 2 XLR inputs, 4 XLR outputs, 24-bit DSPs, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, USB and RS 485 interface, Format: 19"/ 1U
- 2 XLR inputs
- 4 XLR outputs
- 24-bit DSPs
Compressor / Gate / Limiter Variable attack and release times, Excellent dynamic control, Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm, Side chain insert (6.3 mm jack), Stereo or dual mono operation possible, Built size: 19 " / 1U
- Variable attack and release times
- Excellent dynamic control
- Inputs and outputs: XLR and 6.3 mm
Tegeler Audio Manufaktur Raumzeitmaschine; Tube-Reverb; Combination of digital and analog Components; integrated DSP; remotely controllable by the DAW-Plugin (AU, AAX, VST) via Servo-Motors; two double triodes per channel, input and output transformers; Dynamic: >110dB; Bypass / Mute Switch; Servo Pots...
Limiter Control for threshold setting embedded in front panel (sealable), XLR and jack in- and outputs, LED level meter for output, Input clip LED, Design: 19" / 1U, Incl. cover plate Note: The signal is not looped through...
- Control for threshold setting embedded in front panel (sealable)
- XLR and jack in- and outputs
- LED level meter for output
Stereo EQ In present days, no mastering studio can pass a Massive Passive. The Massive Passive is probably the most commonly encountered equaliser in mastering studios and there is a reason. The unique sound and the unique way of...
- Mastering version with stepped potentiometers and changed filters for mastering applications
- 4 Bands per channel
- Circuit completely passive
Digital Speaker Management System 2 XLR inputs, 6 XLR Outputs, 24-Bit DSP, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, USB and RS 485 interface, Dimensions: 440 x 220 x 45 mm, Format: 19" / 1U, Weight: 2.65 kg
- 2 XLR inputs
- 6 XLR Outputs
- 24-Bit DSP
Stereo Reverb Processor 100 Hall Presets, The true stereo reverb processor, 12 Program parameters, 100 User registers, 4 "Front panel favourites", MIDI I/O, AES 24-Bit digital I/O, AES single wire 192 kHz, 6 Analog device DSP chips, Analog I/O...
- 100 Hall Presets
- The true stereo reverb processor
- 12 Program parameters
Stereo Effect ProcessorThe new Lexicon MX200 multi-effects unit integrates two separate effects units in a 1U, 19 inch unit. Both effect blocks have their own controls for easy and fast editing. This makes the MX200 the ideal multi-effect processor in...
- With Lexicon-typical hall quality
- 2 Separate processors (separate user interface!)
- 24-bit converter
Vocal Effects Processor Simple and awesome! Thanks to the VE-20, singers, shouters and speakers have finally been able to enhance their voice in the simplest way with high-quality effects: Compressor, Enhancer, De-Eater, Harmonist, Chorus, Hall, Echo etc....
- XLR / TRS inputs with phantom power (for condenser mics), level meter and LOW CUT (impact sound)
- 2x XLR output, shifted as a stereo-out, 2x mono-out or mono / Dry (effect signal / direct signal separated) and Phones / line out jack (stereo or mono)
- Simple operation with display and continuous rotary knob
True Tape Emulator and Line-Driver API 500 Format, Tape saturation emulator, Trim control (+/-12 dB PreTape Level Control), Tape saturation effect can be set in a ·stepless manner, Silk function (Silk Red & Silk Blue) can be set in...
- API 500 Format
- Tape saturation emulator
- Trim control (+/-12 dB PreTape Level Control)
1-Channel Mic Preamp +60 dB gain, Switchable +48V phantom power, Phase switchable, Input switchable between Mic / Line, Input impedance switchable between 1200 and 300 ohms, Max. Current consumption: + 16v @ 110mA / -16v @ 80ma, Format: 500...
- +60 dB gain
- Switchable +48V phantom power
- Phase switchable
1 Channel Tube EQ CineMag input and output transformers - Made in USA, Premium 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes, Inductor EQ section with CineMag transformers, EQ section is bypass-able - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect.,...
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in USA
- Premium 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Inductor EQ section with CineMag transformers
containing: Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer, Gator Multi-FX Bag 1110
- Boss VE-8 Acoustic Singer
- Gator Multi-FX Bag 1110
Limiting Amplifier Replica of a classic 1176 Revision D, Discrete signal path, Cinemag input and output transformer, Class A line level output amplifier, Input Impedance: 600 Ohm, Frequency range: ± 1 dB from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Gain:...
- Replica of a classic 1176 Revision D
- Discrete signal path
- Cinemag input and output transformer
2 Channel Compressor Stereo link or 2x mono, 75V Technology, Variable gain of -6 dB up to +20 dB, Extremely flexible dual mono or stereo compressor, Adjustable parallel compression, Texture control for Silk- and Silk+ mode, Music limiter, Stereo...
- Stereo link or 2x mono
- 75V Technology
- Variable gain of -6 dB up to +20 dB
Compressor With highpass filter in sidechain, 500 series - stereo dynamic module, Bus compressor, Threshold - Attack - Release - Ratio - MakeUp Gain, Is based on the classic SSL Stereo Bus Compressor, Construction: API Series 500 format, requires...
- With highpass filter in sidechain
- 500 series - stereo dynamic module
- Bus compressor
Vintage-style single channel tube compressor / limiter Transformer balanced input and output, Gain and peak reduction controls, VU meter for displaying gain reduction and output volume, Bypass switch, XLR line input and 6.3 mm jack, XLR line output and...
- Transformer balanced input and output
- Gain and peak reduction controls
- VU meter for displaying gain reduction and output volume
Stereo distressor pair Includes British Mode and Image Link functions, Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors, Classic knee compressor, Tube saturation, Opto mode, XLR (balanced) and 6.3 mm jack...
- Includes British Mode and Image Link functions
- Includes 2 separate mono-channel devices that can be connected to each other via the image-link connectors
- Classic knee compressor
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.