Lærebøger for trommeslagere
149 resultat. Produkterne 1–25 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Drum-Literature Dante Agostini Methode de Battery Vol.1, Partitions & Application du Solfege a la Battery, Étude for Drum Set, Utilisation of beginner level music reading abilities on the drums, 112 Pages, IMP7511A, ISMN M-707005-01-9 From the contents: ...
- Dante Agostini Methode de Battery Vol.1
- Partitions & Application du Solfege a la Battery
- Étude for Drum Set
Drum School Volume 1 Drum school with play-along CD, By Diethard Stein, 1100 Exercises, 8 Play-along songs, 5 Solo pieces, 175 Pages, ISBN 978-3-928825-24-5, In German, Incl. eBook "Drum Essentials" (PDF included on CD) with warm-up exercises for hands...
- Drum school with play-along CD
- By Diethard Stein
- 1100 Exercises
Software Learn to play the drums step-by-step, Reading with notation screen, 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns, Notation and playing pages show how you play, Touch-dynamic bar graph display for optimum punch stick control, Compatible with Mac...
- Learn to play the drums step-by-step
- Reading with notation screen
- 60 Preset Songs and 57 basic drum patterns
Study literature for the drums Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums, Very simple exercises, Technical exercises, Simple solos, Student-teacher duets, Pieces for 2-3 students, Scores, ISMN M-707005-00-2, Publisher's No.: IMP7510A, 102 pages
- Vol. 0 - Introduction to the drums
- Very simple exercises
- Technical exercises
Textbook Syncopation for the Modern Drummer, By Ted Reed, One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums, It is dedicated exclusively to syncopation and therefore applies in this area as a standard textbook for beginners,...
- Syncopation for the Modern Drummer
- By Ted Reed
- One of the most versatile and practical books ever written for drums
Drum kit study book By Rick Latham, Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine, Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help...
- By Rick Latham
- Advanced Funk Studies has been included in the list of "25 Greatest Drum Books" by Modern Drummer Magazine
- Is a compilation of techniques used in funk and fusion music that will help you to reach the next level of the groove
Exercise Book for Drums The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer", By George Lawrence Stone, With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance, With particular attention to...
- The classic - often referred to as the "Bible of the drummer"
- By George Lawrence Stone
- With exercises for snare drum to improve control, speed, flexibility, stop, rhythm, ease and endurance
Drum literature Mesures simples, Rhythmic music theory, simple bars, Solfeo ritmico, single time, Rhythmic solfeggio, compases simples, Solfeggio ritmico, battute semplici
- Mesures simples
- Rhythmic music theory, simple bars
- Solfeo ritmico, single time
Drum school Part 1 Fundamentals for drum-sets, CD included, By Arjen Oosterhout
- Fundamentals for drum-sets
- CD included
- By Arjen Oosterhout
Study book for the drums Gary Chester was one of the busiest studio drummers in the 60s and 70s, playing on hundreds of successful records from that era. His systems of playing have been adopted and esteemed by drummers...
- An introduction to the skills of Gary Chester, which will enable you to take on the demands of studio recordings
- 48 pages
- Publisher's No.: HL06620100
Textbook for Percussion By John Trotter, 800 Grooves and fills, ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0, 274 Pages, Written in English, Incl. DVD and MP3-CD Musical styles: Rock, Funk, Blues, Country, Soul, Disco, Reggae, Rock'n'roll, Fusion, Grunge, Punk, Drum'n'bass, Jungle,...
- By John Trotter
- 800 Grooves and fills
- ISBN 978-3-89922-177-0
Textbook Benny Greb presents a comprehensive pedagogical concept that clearly focuses on the freedom of personal expression on drums, His concept is a practice-oriented method that equates the learning of drumming with the learning of a language, Thus, well-known...
- Benny Greb presents a comprehensive pedagogical concept that clearly focuses on the freedom of personal expression on drums
- His concept is a practice-oriented method that equates the learning of drumming with the learning of a language
- Thus, well-known terms such as letters and words emerge here as well as, as the level of difficulty increases, syntax and language
Drums easy - Study book Textbook for learning how to play the drums, Fundamental basics, Different techniques and rhythms, Fills, Changing rhythms, Drum solos
- Textbook for learning how to play the drums
- Fundamental basics
- Different techniques and rhythms
Study book for the drums For beginners to the drums, By Andreas Schwarz, Edition 2.0, Percussive drum music for beginners who want to start playing straight away, 64 Detailed exercises, 199 Grooves from different musical genres, 272 Snare and...
- For beginners to the drums
- By Andreas Schwarz
- Edition 2.0
Music Book Tom the drummer accompanied young beginners through all three volumes of the school for snare drum. In the first volume you can read about the proper body posture, drum-stick position, notes, initial simple techniques and rhythms and...
- Solo- and teaching literature, ensembles with similar instruments
- Contents for single- and group-lessons
- By Gert Bomhof
Practice Book for Drum Fills From Jost Nickel, In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty, Orchestration ideas, phrasing possibilities and dynamic and accentuation exercises, Different subdivisions, which are crucial for playing drum...
- From Jost Nickel
- In clear steps Jost introduces universally applicable rhythmic concepts in various degrees of difficulty
- Orchestration ideas, phrasing possibilities and dynamic and accentuation exercises
Study book for the drums The first part of a multi-volume drumming school for the young beginner. Brings together all the basics of musical theory and practical application of the drums for solos and rhythmic accompaniment. Particularly suited to...
- By Christian Nowak
- DIN A4
- Incl. CD with play-alongs and eBook
Drum School for ChildrenKRÄSCH! BUM! BANG! (Crash! Boom! Bang!) is the new drum school for children by Olaf Satzer. Through language - each instrument has its own, unmistakable sound (Krasch, Bum etc.) - children from the age of 6 are...
- Drum school for children 1
- A school for children from 6 years easily understood for drum set
- With colour stickers (included in CD case) and play-along CD
Textbook for Drumset Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played., On top of that he provides various...
- Jost Nickel is drummer with Jan Delay since 2006 and in this book he will show you what a great groove is made of and how it is played.
- On top of that he provides various tips of how to develop your own grooves and how you can play them in diverse ways, getting more out of your own patterns.
- 128 pages
AMA Verlag Analyzing Gospel Chops, by Vincent Golly: method for drums, incl.50 transcriptions of original Gospel Chops, styles of Aaron Spears,Chris Coleman,Tony Royster Jr.,Ramon Sampson,and many more, elements of gospel chops, elements of backbeats, practice concept, how to use gospel...
Textbook The road to the dream sound, So every set sounds really good, So the sound is optimal in every environment, So the tuning is changed quickly, With audio examples on CD
- The road to the dream sound
- So every set sounds really good
- So the sound is optimal in every environment
Study literature for the drums Groove Essential 1.0 / 2.0 Complete, From Tommy Igoe, All the books, posters, mp3 files and video files from Groove Essentials 1.0 and Groove Essentials 2.0 in one comprehensive package, All audio as well...
- Groove Essential 1.0 / 2.0 Complete
- From Tommy Igoe
- All the books, posters, mp3 files and video files from Groove Essentials 1.0 and Groove Essentials 2.0 in one comprehensive package
AMA Verlag Swag-Drumming Vol.2, By Jan "Stix" Pfennig and Jacob Przemus: HipHop groove concepts with quintuplets and septuplets in Inbetween-Style, Incl.mp3-CD with play-along tracks, 64 pages, 44 Seiten, AMA 610460, ISBN 978-3-89922-234-0, In German language only, Contents: Quintolisch gespielte Paradiddle-Grooves,...
Book for Drums By Claus Thylstrup, For musicians who already play and can read percussion notation, Broadens skills and stimulates creative ideas to bring more variety into fills and patterns, ISBN: 978-87-995595-1-C, 59 Pages, In English
- By Claus Thylstrup
- For musicians who already play and can read percussion notation
- Broadens skills and stimulates creative ideas to bring more variety into fills and patterns
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.