Jazzlab saXholder PRO XL
- For Baritone, Tenor, Alto, and Soprano saxophones
- Transfers the weight evenly across both shoulders
- No load on the cervical vertebrae
- Can be adjusted quickly with one hand
- Space-saving: Smaller than a sheet of paper when folded
- Comfortable to use sitting and standing
- Does not slip
- Uses materials from aircraft and aerospace construction: Manufactured from fibre-reinforced high-performance plastic, shoulder harness made from aircraft-grade aluminium, shoulder harness padding made from TPE (thermoplastic elastomer), cord made from Dyneema (breaking load 250 kg) and hook made from plastic-coated stainless steel
- For players over 100 kg and/or taller than 190 cm
- Weight: 180 g
- Includes spare cord, instruction manual, and fabric bag
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 465725 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!