- Semi-permanent coating material especially developed for slides and valves of brass instruments, Heyday's slide makes common lubricants unnecessary on ideal conditions.
- The slides or valves to be treated must be cleaned thoroughly and degreased (we recommend HEYDAY’S – Preclean).
- Now you only need to spray a thin and even layer of HEYDAY’S – slide onto the inner stockings or the valve. Finally, let “harden” for one hour.
- Now simply spray water functioning as lubricant onto the relevant parts of your instrument as usually
- Common lubricants can be used additionally, but usually they are no longer necessary
|For Lacquered Instruments||Yes|
|For Silver Plated Instruments||Yes|
|For Brass instrument||Yes|
Flere produkter fra Heyday's
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.