Hal Leonard Piano Adventures D Vol.1 1/2
Coursebook for Piano
Discover the methodology of the Piano Adventures - adapted to the German language.
Teachers say that the exciting variety of sounds and styles both entertains and trains. Together with the pianistic repertoire of the course, the technical exercises form a good foundation for expressive play.
The methodology of Piano Adventures, which combines different approaches (relative reading, playing in different keys and C key as the starting point) in such an effective way, has become the standard for today's music teaching in many countries.
Now volumes 1 and 2 (each lesson book as well as technical and lecture book) of the award-winning method have been published in German for the first time.
- Faber Piano Adventures Level 1
- Teaching Book (Book 1 of 2)
- By Nancy and Randall Faber: Piano Coursebook for Children
- Development of technical skills
- Etudes and recital pieces
- For combination with the Technical & Lecture Book (Article Nr 397541)
- Includes CD
- DIN A4/Landscape format
- 87 Pages
- ISBN 9781616776763
- Written in German language
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
|Suitable for children||Yes|
|Main Theme Blues||No|
|Main Theme Etudes||No|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Pop||No|
|Main Theme Rock||No|
- Hal Leonard Klaverskoler vises her
- til produktgruppe Klaverskoler
- til produktgruppe Tangentinstrument-skoler
- til produktgruppe Lærebøger
- til produktgruppe Noder, bøger og DVD'er
- Her er informationer til producenten Hal Leonard
- Hal Leonard Noder, bøger og DVD'er vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side