Fagbøger om ensembleledelse
20 resultat. Produkterne 1–20 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Ingen resultater fundet :-(
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Søg uden filter eller brug forrige filter.
Sibelius Reference Manual German reference manual for all Sibelius functions, 11 Chapters on the important tasks of writing music notation in Sibelius, Paperback, 938 Pages, EAN 4030375004347, Suitable for Sibelius from version 7 Contents: Input, Notation,...
- German reference manual for all Sibelius functions
- 11 Chapters on the important tasks of writing music notation in Sibelius
Practice Book for Modern Music Production
Practice Book for Modern Music Production The best tips and tricks for producers of pop, dance and hip hop, By Lars Bohn, Produce own music pieces? - No problem!, The book supports many creative processes of computer-aided music production,...
- The best tips and tricks for producers of pop, dance and hip hop
- By Lars Bohn
- Produce own music pieces? - No problem!
Schott Songtexte Schreiben, Mehr als nur Worte - Erfolgreich Songtexte schreiben, By Masen Abou-Dakn: Creative songwriting, How to improve lyric-writing, Ideas for catching lyrics using examples of more than 160 popular songs, Practical exercises, 272 pages, Schott ED22329, ISBN 978-3-7957-4464-9,...
Textbook for Songwriting By Tim Kuhnert, Fundamental knowledge, Guide with practical tips, Song examples for the individual blocks, ISBN 978-3-00-054683-9, DIN A5 landscape format, 262 pages, German edition Included content: Melody and matching chords, Chord progressions,...
- By Tim Kuhnert
- Fundamental knowledge
- Guide with practical tips
Textbook The basics of arrangement, Detailed approach technique, Concept and notation for all instruments, Including example CD
- The basics of arrangement
- Detailed approach technique
- Concept and notation for all instruments
Rheinwerk Verlag Logic Pro X Das Umfassende Handbuch, By Heiner Kruse: Compendium for Logix Pro X, Basics and advanced techniques, MIDI and audio recording,editing,arranging,mixing and mastering, Comprehensive explanations of instruments,effects,mixer,cinematography, From the technical details of recording and timing to classical...
Practice Course Arrangement, By Andreas Kissenbeck, For beginners and advanced, The basic techniques from the preliminary to the score-creation and notation of the individual pieces, With over 50 exercises Preliminary work, The melody as the center,...
- By Andreas Kissenbeck
- For beginners and advanced
Text Book for Songwriting By Andre Schmidt and Jürgen Terhag, 40 Ways to your own song, Most of these ways can be implemented without any qualification - knowledge of notes or instrumental skills are not required, At the end...
- By Andre Schmidt and Jürgen Terhag
- 40 Ways to your own song
- Most of these ways can be implemented without any qualification - knowledge of notes or instrumental skills are not required
Rheinwerk Verlag Musik machen mit GarageBand for iPad und iPhone, By Benedikt Kampert and Heiner Kruse: Produces tracks with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone, From the basics to the complete song, Explanations on the structure of the app,instruments,visualisation of the...
Bosse Verlag Chor Kreativ, By Michael Betzner-Brandt: Guide for musicians,choirmasters,singers and not-yet-singers, How to sing without written music, Learn to arrange new or familiar songs using hand gestures, Incl.CD-Rom with demo recordings and additional PDF material, A4 format, 95 pages,...
Wiley-Vch Songwriting for Dummies, Songwriting for Dummis, by Jim Peterik, Dave Austin und Cathy Lynn. Grammy winner Jim Peterik and his co-authors will help you with many examples and exercises in the design of your songs, the lyrics and the...
School of composition By Scott Jarrett and Holly Day, From the song for the own band over film music to the impressive orchestral piece, Learn from experienced musicians everything about the perfect structure, The right use of harmonies, Selection...
- By Scott Jarrett and Holly Day
- From the song for the own band over film music to the impressive orchestral piece
- Learn from experienced musicians everything about the perfect structure
Composition Manual for Cubase By Holger Steinbrink and Gunther Geri, Whether you develop your own ideas or implement the ideas of others: every Cubase user is composer, songwriter and producer in one way or another, The "Cubase Composers Guide"...
- By Holger Steinbrink and Gunther Geri
- Whether you develop your own ideas or implement the ideas of others: every Cubase user is composer, songwriter and producer in one way or another
- The "Cubase Composers Guide" provides comprehensive knowledge for this creative work
The Songwriting & Guitar CourseThis is a book about inspiration - just what every songwriter needs. You want to write songs and compose on guitar? This basic manual shows you exactly how! Inspirational tips and tricks; developed from over 1400...
- Composing with the help of the guitar
- Song structure, rhythm, melody
- A handbook for songwriters and arrangers
Textbook Arrange and produce, By Peter Kellert and Markus Fritsch, As part of the book series Professional Music, the areas of arranging and producing, improvising, ear training as well as harmony and songwriting are handled as practically as possible...
- Arrange and produce
- By Peter Kellert and Markus Fritsch
- As part of the book series Professional Music, the areas of arranging and producing, improvising, ear training as well as harmony and songwriting are handled as practically as possible and style-independent by the authors
Schott Klassische Musik im Überblick: An overview of classical music, Epochs,composers,genres,music theory, Interesting facts on the subject areas of music history, Form theory and music theory, Important stations in the history of Western music, With epochs,styles,composers and works, Explanations of...
Textbook About Arrangement
Textbook About Arrangement Music writing for guitar or small ensemble, By Felix Schell, For the styles folk, classical and jazz, Requires good basic knowledge of musicology and harmony, With practical examples, Publishing house no. Schell SM11097, 100 pages, In...
- Music writing for guitar or small ensemble
- By Felix Schell
- For the styles folk, classical and jazz
Alfred Music Publishing GmbH, Rhyme/Reim Finder, By Heiko Temp: Rhyme encyclopedia English - German, Book of reference for songwriter and lyricists, For rhymes in English language, More than 10,000 English terms sorted by final syllable, With German translations for each...
Textbook 1000 ideas and tips for songwriting, From melodies to texts, A book of creative exercises to overcome an artistic writer's block, This book is designed to give you the power to become the creative songwriter you've always wanted...
- 1000 ideas and tips for songwriting
- From melodies to texts
- A book of creative exercises to overcome an artistic writer's block
PPV Medien Logic Profi Guide Know-how for better music production. Logic offers an infinite variety of functions and settings. This book shows what features are really important and how to get the best results at any time. The workshop starts...
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.