Epiphone The Dot NT CH
Semi-acoustic electric guitarThe guitars of the Gibson ES series have all become classics and indispensable to blues and rock music. But you can still find them featured in jazz, as despite the Les Paul electronics, semi-acoustic guitars always retain a decent amount of "wood" - meaning: an acoustic timbre in the sound.
The Epiphone Dot is based on the ES 335 and features a continuous sustain block under the strings. This makes it much easier to use feedback as well as distorted sounds. Alvin Lee is well known for this, but also jazz rock stars like Larry Carlton and Lee Ritenour. The term "dot" refers to the dot inserts on the neck, as opposed to the block or crown inlays commonly found on Gibsons.
The natural finish comes with chrome hardware lending it a rustic feel. A low cost semi-acoustic for all.
- ES335 Model
- Set-in mahogany neck
- Body: Maple
- 2 Humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- Chrome hardware
- Rosewood fretboard with dot inlays
- Colour: Natural
- Epiphone Guitar Hollowbody vises her
- Vis Guitar Hollowbody i priser fra 350 € - 450 €
- til produktgruppe Guitar Hollowbody
- til produktgruppe Elguitarer
- til produktgruppe Guitarer og basser
- Her er informationer til producenten Epiphone
- Epiphone Guitarer og basser vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side