Emerson Custom P-Bass 250K Prewired Kit
Pre-wired Electronic Replacement Kit for P-style Basses
- Hand-crafted with hand-selected premium audio quality parts for improved clarity and response from your pickups
- Helps to "warm up" or tame the shrill and sterile sound of some stock electronics
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone
- For import guitars you may need to enlarge the holes for the higher quality US spec electronics to fit and also you may need US Spec knobs
- 2 Potis Emerson PRO CTS 250 kΩ with 6.53 mm (1/4") corrugation axis & 9.52 mm (3/8") thread diameter
- 1 Switchcraft 1/4 mono jack (prewired)
- 1 0,047Uf Emerson paper in oil condenser
- 1 Volume Mod (Treble Bleed switch; Retains Clarity when rolling back volume knob)
- Circuit diagram (only suitable for pickguard mounting)
Note: Pickups are not included. For non-US models, it may be necessary to use US Spec Poti knobs and increase the holes for slightly larger US Spec Potis.
|Resistance Value||250 kOhms|
|Shaft (Length)||6,5 mm|
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 422028 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!