Doepfer A-148 Dual Sample And Hold
Dual Sample & HoldModule A-148 (Dual S&H) has two identical sample & hold modules, designed to produce ‘staircase’ voltages. The signal present at the sample input is sampled at a rate set by the signal at the trigger input, and held at that voltage at the S&H output.
The shape of the staircase voltage generated by the S & H module depends on the shape of the signal applied to the sample input: random staircase patterns arise e.g. In the case of NOISE or RANDOM; Ascending and descending stairs are produced e.g. When an LFO signal is present. Two LEDs per unit are used to control the sampled voltage value (positive or negative). S & H units are often used to control the frequency of filters. In conjunction with a MIDI interface (A-190) and a clock divider (A-160), the S & H stages can be controlled in MIDI-synchronous mode.
With each of the two sub-modules, a jumper can be used to determine whether the unit in question is a sample & hold or track & hold. In Track & Hold, the output signal follows the input signal as long as the trigger signal is "high". If the trigger signal goes low, the last analog voltage is stored.
- Two independent sample and hold circuits
- Each sample and trigger input
- Two LEDs per unit for the control of the sampled voltage value (positive or negative)
- Power requirements: 20 mA (12 V) / -20 mA (-12V)
- Width: 4 TE / 20.0 mm
- Depth: 30 mm (measured from the rear of the front plate)
|Empty Rack, Or Housing||No|
- Doepfer Modulære systemer vises her
- Vis Modulære systemer i priser fra 60 € - 80 €
- til produktgruppe Modulære systemer
- til produktgruppe Synthesizere
- til produktgruppe Tangentinstrumenter
- Her er informationer til producenten Doepfer
- Doepfer Tangentinstrumenter vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side