Quad ADSRThe module contains 4 independent ADSR envelope generators. Each sub-module has the controls Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release. With the 3-stage range switch, the desired time range can be selected (low-high-medium). The adjustable envelope times range from several minutes to under a hundred microseconds.
In addition, each submodule is equipped with 3 digital outputs (high / low): End of Attack (EOA), End of Decay (EOD), and End of Release (EOR). When the respective criterion (for example, the end of the decay phase) is reached, the digital output in question switches to "high". These outputs can, for example, be used for cascading several ADSRs. As soon as the corresponding criterion arrives (for example, the end of the decay phase), another ADSR can be triggered with the corresponding output. Also automatically running envelope (pseudo-LFOs) and "quadrature envelope" with cyclically running modulations of several feedback ADSRs are possible. For example, To obtain a pseudo-LFO, only the output EOD or the EOR must be connected to the gate input of the corresponding ADSR.
In addition to the gate input required for all envelope generators, each of the A-143-2 submodules has a retrigger input. A retrigger pulse changes the envelope direction upwards when the decay phase is already reached when the retrigger arrives. If the module is still in the attack phase, the retrigger pulse has no function. Please note that this is a different behavior than the retrigger inputs of modules A-140 or A-141. The gate inputs are normalized, i. E. The gate input of the respective ADSR is placed on the switching socket of the following ADSR. Other normalizations can also be made upon request (e.g., EOD or EOR to the next gate input).
- 4 Independent ADSR envelope generators
- Each controls for Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Each 3-position switch range
- Each 3 digital outputs: "End of Attack (EOA)", "End of Decay (EOD)" and "End of Release (EOR)"
- Each gate input and retrigger input
- Maximum envelope voltage (reversal point Attack / Decay) about 8V
- Power requirements: 70 mA (12 V) / -50 mA (-12V)
- Width: 26 TE / 131.8 mm
- Depth: 50 mm (measured from the rear of the front plate)
- ♪♪ Filter - Envelope
- ♪♪ Pitch - Envelope
|Empty Rack, Or Housing||No|
- Doepfer Modulære systemer vises her
- Vis Modulære systemer i priser fra 200 € - 300 €
- til produktgruppe Modulære systemer
- til produktgruppe Synthesizere
- til produktgruppe Tangentinstrumenter
- Her er informationer til producenten Doepfer
- Doepfer Tangentinstrumenter vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side