Dietrich Parts String Butler V2 G
Hardware for improving tuning stability in electric and acoustic guitars
- Designed for guitars with 3L / 3R machine heads on the headstock
- Corrects the position of the A, D, G, B strings to a straight course through the nut slots, preventing them from getting stuck in the nut.
- Greatly improves the tuning stability of your guitar and increases the sustain
- Maintains the tuning of the strings even during very intense guitar playing (also copes with extreme bendings)
- Fast and easy to install
- Model: V2, minimum hole spacing: 44 mm / maximum hole spacing: 58 mm
- Colour: Gold
Note: Not compatible with machine heads with impact sleeves / sockets
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 432428 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!