Chandler Limited TG2 Dual Mono Mic Preamp
Dual-Mono Microphone PreampThe Chandler TG2 mic preamp has evolved into the classic studio standard for microphone recordings of electric guitars in recent years. Both dynamic (e.g. Shure SM57, Sennheiser e906) as well as condenser microphones (Neumann U87, U47) or ribbon mics (Royer 121) can record a punchy, differentiated and noble guitar sound meeting the highest demands, which is present and dominant in the mix from the beginning.
The TG2 is also suitable as a preamp for bass drum and snare giving those instruments the punch and aggressive timbre known from countless records.
As vocal preamp it is suitable especially with the Shure SM58 for rock-like and loud vocalists who want to be heard. That is why the TG2 mic preamp can be found in all the major studios and is used by celebrities like Michael Brauer (Coldplay) and Michael Wagner (King's X Metallica) on a daily basis. Anyone looking for an "all-rounder" mic preamp for rock music will find it with the TG2.
- Requires optional power supply PSU-1 Art. 194566 (not included), connection cable to the power supply is included
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
- Chandler Limited For-forstærkere vises her
- Vis For-forstærkere i priser fra 2500 € - 3000 €
- til produktgruppe For-forstærkere
- til produktgruppe Studie- og recording-udstyr
- Her er informationer til producenten Chandler Limited
- Chandler Limited Studie- og recording-udstyr vises detaljeret
- Printversion af denne side