201 resultat. Produkterne 26–50 vises nu.
Alle priser er inkl. moms Gratis levering fra 199 €
Ingen resultater fundet :-(
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Ingen resultater fundet for aktuelle filter.
Søg uden filter eller brug forrige filter.
Guitar school for children Volume 1 of the series "My Guitar Primer", By Heinz Teuchert, In notation, Play on the empty strings g, h and d, Game with gripped tones, New types of attacks (bill of exchange), ISMN M-2042-2990-1,...
- Volume 1 of the series "My Guitar Primer"
- By Heinz Teuchert
- In notation
Guitar Course for children from 6 years By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges, Complete course for the first two years learning, 91 songs from the fields of classical, pop, folk and children's songs, TV hits, traditional, gospels and dances,...
- By Michael Langer and Ferdinand Neges
- Complete course for the first two years learning
- 91 songs from the fields of classical, pop, folk and children's songs, TV hits, traditional, gospels and dances
Guitar Textbook For children, A book of lessons for beginners to advance, By Stephan Hesse, With CD
- For children
- A book of lessons for beginners to advance
- By Stephan Hesse
The AMA Guitar School for ChildrenFinally: the early musical education for guitar playing with a CD (suitable for 6 year-olds). By Ingo Brzoska, Including a CD, 109 pages
- By Ingo Brzoska
- Including a CD
- 109 pages
Instructional Guitar BookThe Hal Leonard guitar method is specially designed for beginners on the acoustic or electric guitar. Years of experience with pupils of every age group as well as a well-proven and well-tried teaching concept form their basis. ...
- For electric and acoustic guitars
- With Playback CD
- By Will Schmid and Greg Koch
Exercise Book for Guitar By Phil Capone, Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar, Optimised workouts, Exercises for right hand and left hand, All levels of difficulty, In notation and tablature, Paperback in ring binder format, CD...
- By Phil Capone
- Short and efficient exercises for acoustic and electric guitar
- Optimised workouts
Book Of Scales for Guitar Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales, In tablature and notation, With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists, ISBN: 9781780388007, Publisher No .: AM1005752, 304 Pages, In English language
- Comprehensive collection with hundreds of scales
- In tablature and notation
- With finger sets and helpful tips for all guitarists
Manual with 2 CDs By Dave Hunter, Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar, Styles: Folk, Rock, Includes 2 CDsContents: History of the instrument, The main manufacturers, Exercises with increasing difficulty, Fingerstyle, Standard notation, tablature, and chord diagrams
- By Dave Hunter
- Comprehensive manual of steel string acoustic guitar
- Styles: Folk, Rock
School for acoustic guitar With 18 known pop songs, Michael Langer, Explains all important pickings and strummings step by step, All major chords with accompanying grooves, Chords and handle images, In standard notation and tablature, Ring bookbinding, ISBN 978-3-934958-12-8,...
- With 18 known pop songs
- Michael Langer
- Explains all important pickings and strummings step by step
Chord Chart Poster for GuitarThe most important basic chords in all keys as a poster. With this basic equipment every song can be accompanied. Whether at home or in the practice room: The indispensable tool for guitarists ...
- The simple chords in all keys
- In clear large format Din A1
- Bessler / Opgenoorth
containing: Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar, Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
- Hal Leonard Gibson Learn & Master Guitar
- Hal Leonard Gibson's Learn & Master Bonus
Fingerboard Stamp Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios, Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo, Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
- Helper for creating chords, scales and arpeggios
- Ideal for lessons with guitar, bass, mandolin and banjo
- Stamp area: approx. 25 x 35 mm
Guitar Book For children vol. 1, For single and group lessons, With CD, By Gerhard Koch-Darkow, Note: German language
- For children vol. 1
- For single and group lessons
- With CD
Études for classical guitar A collection of easy, medium and heavy etudes Contents: Fernando Sor, Ferdinando Carulli, Napoleon Coste, Antonio Cano-Curriela, Dionisio Aguado, Matteo Carcassi, Mauro Giuliani, Francisco Tarrega, With fingerings, In standard notation, Includes 2...
- A collection of easy, medium and heavy etudes
- Fernando Sor
- Ferdinando Carulli
Gradebook 40 of the most important sound sequences and grooves are included here as a professional Rhythm Section, They are perfect for guitarists, harmonica players, keyboarders, saxophones and trumpeters to refine their qualities as soloists, The sound, the tempo...
- 40 of the most important sound sequences and grooves are included here as a professional Rhythm Section
- They are perfect for guitarists, harmonica players, keyboarders, saxophones and trumpeters to refine their qualities as soloists
- The sound, the tempo and the keys are very different, so you can get some styles like, Shuffle, funky, slow blues, jump blues, rhumba and swing
Guitar School for Children Volume 2 Written by Heinz Teuchert, The first chords, Easy solo pieces, Songs: to play, sing and play along, Publisher number: SY 2591, ISBN 978-3-931788-71-1
- Written by Heinz Teuchert
- The first chords
- Easy solo pieces
Guitar SchoolThe "Fellow Guitar Book" represents a sound and inspiring addition to guitar lessons at music schools, conservatories and universities, and can be used for training as a concert or jazz guitarist as well as for school-practical lessons or autodidactic...
- Fellow Guitarbook, by Thomas Fellow
- Harmony and modern song accompaniment
- For guitar in notation
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
TextbookEveryone should be able to get a piece of the Real Book on the piano, guitar or whatever: That is precisely the goal of this book. Many different sub-regions such as, for example, Analysis, musical understanding and interpretation. You learn...
- In English
Guitar Textbook Volume 2 of the "Fridolin" school for young guitarists, Author: Hans Joachim Teschner, 72 pages, Multi-voice playing, Classical, folklore, blues, flamenco, For individual and group lessons
- Volume 2 of the "Fridolin" school for young guitarists
- Author: Hans Joachim Teschner
- 72 pages
Textbook for guitar By Thomas Leisen, The great beginner guitar school, Book and lesson DVD with over 8 hours of playing time (135 video tutorials in mp4 format), From A like chords to Z like plucking technique, you learn...
- By Thomas Leisen
- The great beginner guitar school
- Book and lesson DVD with over 8 hours of playing time (135 video tutorials in mp4 format)
Textbook Beginner's course for acoustic and electric guitar, Systematic method, The Beatles, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, and many more, including Eric Clapton, BB King, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Freddie King, Otis Rush,, In notes, tabulatures and fingerprints, Song...
- Beginner's course for acoustic and electric guitar
- Systematic method
- The Beatles, ZZ Top, Gary Moore, and many more, including Eric Clapton, BB King, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters, Freddie King, Otis Rush,
Exercise Book CD with audio and MIDI files included, In standard notation and tabulation, With chords, In French language, Exercise book for acoustic or electric guitar in French, With well-known example songs from: Rock, folk, blues, variété, Reggae, swing,...
- CD with audio and MIDI files included
- In standard notation and tabulation
- With chords
Rhythm Workout Exercise book for all instrumentalists, By Mike Nielsen, From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series", Over 80 exercises on rhythms and time signatures, Examples of music including chords, In standard notation, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-95481-018-5, publisher...
- Exercise book for all instrumentalists
- By Mike Nielsen
- From the series "The Jazz Handbook Series"
Hal Leonard Goldmine 100 Acoustic Lessons, By Chad Johnson and Michael Mueller: Workbook for acoustic guitar, 100 individual modules, Detailed instruction with playing examples, Tips,scale diagrams,chord grids,and photos, Written in standard notation and tablature, Incl.demo recordings to each example (free...
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.