C.A. Seydel Söhne 1847 Classic C
- Tuning: C
- "1847" Classic blues model
- Richter system
- The first series produced Richter-Harmonica with stainless steel reeds
- A light and fast tone response creates a full, loud and overtone rich sound
- Pitch stable and high durability, even through heavy use
- Significantly less air consumption due to reed plates produced with precise blanking and piercing techniques
- Optimised planarity and minimal tolerances between reeds and reed plates
- The maple comb is sealed with several layers of food safe lacquer, making it swell free and impervious to moisture
- Including Case and microfibre cleaning cloth
|Number Of Reeds||20|
Feedback Har du fundet en fejl eller har du kommentarer til denne side?
Tak for din feedback! Vi løser problemet snarest muligt.
ID: 224136 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!