Tube microphoneThe VMA is the essence of more than 10 years of experience with the top-of-the-line model, the VM1, which has revolutionized the market like no other microphone. But the VMA offers even more, because in fact it is two microphones in one. Through the switching and re-tuning of the internal signal path, it offers not only the famous VM1 sound, but also a highlyauthentic vintage sound. The extensive participation of the Grammy Award winners Elliot Scheiner, Al Schmitt and Chuck Ainlay was one of the most ambitious projects in the history of microphones Search for a worthy successor of the big, old tube microphones, on the premise of combining this sound in an ideal way with the requirements of today's high-tech microphones.
- Type: Pressure gradient receiver
- Replacement noise: 8 dBA IEC 651
- Noise ratio: 86 dB (1 Pa / 1 kHz / cardioid)
- Sensitivity:> 28mV / Pa
- Characteristics: all infinitely adjustable
- Transmission range: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Amplifier Type: Ultrawide, ultralinear, Class A
- Limit sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3% THD
- Power supply: 115-240V
- Tube types: EF86, EF806S, AC701, EF 732 or Brauner CMVT1
- Incl. power supply, cable, elastic holder, case and windscreen
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Sammenlign lignende produkter
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.