Tube microphoneHighest quality components, excellent dynamics and lowest noise levels characterize Braun microphones. The Valvet is a tube microphone, based on the VM 1. It has a unique character. In 1999, the Valvet was honored with the SSAIRA (Studio Sound Audio Industry Recognition Award), as in the previous year the VM1, as the best microphone in its category. The Valvet has the directional characteristics of omnidirectional and cardioid. Detailed resolution, depth, spatial imaging and a noticeable closeness are the characteristics of this microphone.
- Microphone type: pressure gradient receiver
- Spare noise: 11 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to noise ratio: 83 dB (1 Pa / 1 Khz / cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28mV / Pa / cardioid
- Directivity characteristics: Omni / cardioid
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 22 KHz
- Amplifier Type: Ultrawide, Ultralinear, Class A
- Tube type: EF732
- Boundary sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL at 0.3% THD
- Supply voltage: 230V & 115V
- Accessories: Elastic microphone spider, aluminum case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Tilbud inkl. moms ER gældende så længe lager haves. Vi påtager os intet ansvar for trykfejl.