2box Drumit Five E-Drum Brain
Electric Drum Module
- Drum module with 10 dual-function trigger inputs
- 100 freely editable drum sets
- Connections: 2 audio in, 6 audio line out, headphone output, USB, MIDI in and out
- LCD display
- Controls: 10 channel buttons, 8 system buttons, 3 rotary knobs, 1 volume
1–2 af 12 tekstbedømmelser.Læs alle anmeldelser
|I alt|| |
Best drum module ever
To be transparent, this is not a 2box kit review, just for the module - as I did not buy the whole 2box kit. I also bought a rack, some acoustic toms and real cymbals to which I added my own DIY triggers. Because of the DIY factor, I obviously had quite a bit more trouble with settings until I got something I was 100% happy with, that was the price I paid for not buying of the shelf things. I just like making things, sorry. But, you don't have to do that. You can put this module with off the shelf e-drum pads (* warning, the hi-hat is not straight forward, see summary below) or add the module to your existing acoustic kit, you just install some clip-on triggers, and you're good to go. Really, I think this is the best module available right now for e-drums, and if you persevere with the setup, and get advice on the forums if you need help, you won't look back.
Pros and Cons:
+ Best sounding module available
+ Plenty of trigger inputs which are also splittable to add more toms/cymbals/perc whatever
+ 3-zone ride and crashes (and hi-hat if you want it)
+ You can use your own recordings for drums, loops, metronomes, click tracks etc
+ The unit has 8 separate audio outs - your sound engineer will love you or hate you, depending on how many free channels he has on the desk
+ You can have a different metronome or click track for EACH kit/program (at whatever tempo you like), and this can go to your phones and/or to the main outs, as you wish
+ Fantastic hi-hat playability *IF you take your time to set it up correctly
+ Can export complete kits or individual kit pieces from all of the major drum VSTs (Superior, BFD, Addictive, Analogue Drums etc...) into the 2box module
- High learning curve, plays well out of the box but needs perseverance to get the best from it
- proprietary hi-hat system means you can't just change the hi-hat without thinking about the controller (but this is possible to do, I myself and many others have done it, instructions are on the 2box and Vdrums forums) and the hi-hat can be finicky to play if it isn't set up right
- to build your own multilayer sounds (for round-robin etc) the process can be complicated at first but there are now tools to help with this
- price. Sorry, even though it's cheaper than Roland's flagship model, and I am happy to pay the money it to get the best sound (and would do so again), I still feel that it could have been a little easier on the wallet (this is not Thomann's fault)
- no positional sensing (Not that I care about that, but you might)
- Power Supply is one of those wall-warts, instead of a flying lead to a brick, and then another lead coming out. In the UK with square 3 pin plugs this setup is reasonably stable, but the European round plugs are a disaster, and I can't trust them on stage to not get kicked out of the power strip when you least expect it.
- limited effects on board. If you want decent reverb to wet the sound, you need an outboard FX processor, or you need to burn your effects into your sounds as you build them on your computer in your DAW.
TL;DR - if you want the best sounding module with an open sound system, and have the patience to learn how to set it up properly, you won't be disappointed, and everyone will love the sound of your new drums.
|I alt|| |
The perfect home studio kit?
The 2box is a non e-drummers dream. It's easy to use; it sounds phenomenal out of the box. It's intuitive and just fun. Invest in a Y cable and you have 8 outs (I use this as bass, snare, stereo toms, hats, 2 x crash and a ride). Plug it in and record and you have an excellent drum track, on par with ez drummer. You can also very easily upgrade the internal CF storage with a large, fast 32GB one. I copied all the sounds and velocities from BFD and it sounded mind-blowingly good.
If you want great sounding, responsive, studio ready drums, buy this
Electric Drum Module Drum module with 10 dual-function trigger inputs, 100 freely editable drum sets, Connections: 2 audio in, 6 audio line out, headphone output, USB, MIDI in and out, LCD display,...
Trigger Set Ideal for dance musicians and hybrid drums 4 triggers for snare / tom triggers and 1 trigger for kick: Satin metal housing, With silicone covered hooks ensure stability and prevent...
DKK priser er vejl. priser
Du sparer: 167 € (14,74 %)
|Fås siden||juli 2010|
|i denne kategori||Placering 19|
|på thomann.de||Placering 23810|
Flere produkter fra 2box
|Betaling og sikkerhed||Butik||Sitemap||Kontakt & Service||Til vores groupies...|
Sikker betaling med Kreditkort, Bankoverførsel eller PayPal.