Overall, I would recommend this stool. It's not too expensive, does its job, and looks great.
- The cushion is comfortable to sit on, even for extended periods of time.
- Perfect for my height (1.73m). It feels much more comfortable to play on the stool compared to a sofa or a regular chair.
- The stool is stable and there is no squeaking or cracking sounds when sitting on it. It also rotates!
- In my opinion, it looks great even just as a decoration, although that's a matter of personal preference of course.
- The assembly was a pain. I had to use force to bend the legs so that the ring which holds them would fit. After the assembling was done I also had to bend one of the legs further to prevent the stool from wobbling. (That being said, I'm not the strongest guy, so anyone should be able to do this with a bit of effort.)
- The cushion has a bit of a strange odor, sort of reminds me of the way gasoline smells. It's not very intense and I don't really mind it though, and it's possible that this will go away over time.