Epiphone The Dot CH
The guitars of the Gibson ES series are meanwhile all classics and it's hard to imagine Blues and Rock music without them. But you can also see them in jazz, because despite Les Paul-Elektrik, the semi-acoustic guitars always keep a good portion of 'wood' - and that means acoustic timbre in the sound.
The Epiphone Dot is based on the ES 335, and has a continuous sustain block under the strings. This makes it much more patient with feedback and also very useful for distorted sounds; known for example from Alvin Lee, but also from jazz rock greats such as Larry Carlton and Lee Ritenour. The term 'Dot' refers to the dot inlays on the neck in contrast to the block or crown inlays more commonly found on Gibsons.
- Style: ES 335 Semiacoustic with F-Holes
- Laminated maple body
- Mahogany neck (Swietenia macrophylla)
- Pau Ferro fretboard
- Pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Slim Taper 'D' neck profile
- Fretboard radius: 12"
- Scale: 628 mm
- Pickups: Alnico Classic and Classic Pro humbuckers
- 3-Way switch
- 2 Volume controls and 2 tone controls
- Locktone Tune-O-Matic stoptail
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Grover machine heads
- Colour: Cherry
Těšíme se na Vaši zpětnou vazbu a problémy pro Vás co nejrychleji vyřešíme.