Have you committed any of these offenses before? Then watch out, because these ten blunders might just get you kicked out of the band again.
1. Always enforce heavy criticism! And it’s best right after they play you a new song for the very first time. That’s the way to show your commitment!
2. Bring non-alcoholic beer.
3. Propose, immediately after your first rehearsal together, a whole new plan for a rehearsal space makeover.
4. Did your pedal run out of batteries? No worries, just help yourself to the other devices without asking!
5. Always keep your amp dialed full blast! After all you need to be able to demonstrate your skills!
6. Of course everyone understands that you’re short on cash. So naturally, you’re exempt from contributing to next month’s rehearsal space rent or any other expenses for that matter.
7. At the beginning of each rehearsal make sure to sit yourself on the drums and show off your non-drummer skills.
8. Check your phone every two minutes.
9. Bring your boy/girlfriend and ask after each song whether your performance was even better than the last.
10. Make sure to regularly turn up late for rehearsals because: A true rockstar is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.
Sound familiar? Do you have any other examples to add to the list? Let us know!