Our drums and percussion department is gaining new customers at an incredible rate. We think it’s due to an ever growing selection of exciting products, and also a highly professional team of staff. With the increase of drum and percussion products also comes a more regular need to repair, modify or tune them up. That’s why we present to you a short blog article about our Service Centre: Drums & Percussion department 🥁🛠 at the Thomann headquarters in Treppendorf. In fact you voted for it in our Instagram Stories poll a few weeks ago ️🗳💪 Enjoy!
Get it fixed!
Whether it’s a problem with a cymbal, drum shell, drum hardware, cajón, handpan, singing bowl, timpani drum, xylophone, glockenspiel, shaker, electronic drum component, electronic drum pad or a gong (just to name a few) we are surely willing to help you with our tools and expertise. Give us a call or enquire online via live chat or email.
Keeping sustainability & economy in mind
Basically, we are the in-house customer service contacts that receive questions for special cases like a cracked cymbal or a malfunctioning e-drum kit module. We supply information on how to ideally solve the problem directly at the customer’s house, before anything else. If an e-drum pad is defective we first try solving it by sending a spare part instead of taking it back, which can be costly and not so ecologically friendly. When absolutely necessary these repairs are mainly done by our in-house electronic workshop, with whom we work in collaboration.
Tasks at SC Drums & Percussion
- Answering email requests
- Looking through customer videos to identify the issues and find the most fitting solution
- Checking the quality of returned goods in order to store them as B-Stock again (if transport damages occur, we try to solve it in the most economical way)
- Solving issues, over the phone, from internal stakeholder such as customer service, logistics, partner management, product management, etc. (as well as external service partners and manufacturers)
- Identifying serial issues and trying to prevent those from happening again
- Changing drum skins
- Repairing tuning lugs and shells (often gluing back together)
- Cleaning cymbals
- Changing drumheads (which are not under warranty)
- Testing e-drum modules, cymbals, percussion, classic drums and all for functionality and repairing what is needed (tuning, tightening screws, etc.)
- Warranty checks for our own brands (in cooperation with our customer service)
- Warranty Checks of all brands (within the drum universe) within the third year of our Thomann Warranty
Inside the Service Centre
View this post on Instagram
Tools we use
☎ by telephone: +49 9546 9223-8241
📧 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
💬 by live chat: Right side of this page where it says “NEED HELP?“