XAOC Devices Jena
- 8-Bit processor for CV and audio signals
- Member of the Leibniz subsystem (can be paired with the Drezno module and the Lipsk expander)
- 15 Banks with 256 wavetables and signal processing functions
- Scope of application (ex.): wavetable oscillator, LFO, digital waveshaper, through-zero linear phase modulation, walsh function generator, eight-voice drum pattern generator
- CV inputs for phase modulation, bank- and shape selection
- 8-Bit/Gate outputs
- Power requirement: 95 mA (+12 V) / 30 mA (-12 V)
- Width: 8 HP
|Width||8 TE / HP|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479976 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!