Hudson Music Dave Weckl How to Practice
Video DVDIn this DVD Dave explains and demonstrates how to practice to develop the most out of your thomann playing. All the topics discussed are explained and demonstrated on the drum pad and then on the drum set. Lastly, they are brought to life with exciting live recordings of the Dave Weckl Band and a special acoustic group put together for this video. The musicians featured include thomann Buzz Feiten, Brandon Fields, Tom Kennedy, Jay Oliver, Ernie Watts and Steve Weingart.
The Video will allow you to see and hear Dave explain and demonstrate warm-ups, hands and feet development, independence practice and Swiss triplet playing. The section on time and motion studies will open your eyes thomann and ears to a new way of building time into all of your playing. After covering ear protection, Dave describes and demonstrates the difference between survival practice, which helps you become a great supportive drummer, and Advancement of the Art practice, which helps you stretch the limits of thomann the instrument.
|Level Of Degree||Medium|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Hudson Music DVD And Video For Drums at a glance
- go to product group DVD And Video For Drums
- go to product group DVDs and Videos
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Hudson Music
- Hudson Music Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page