Warm Audio WA-Classic
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-8
- Custom Warm Audio capsule
- 100% Discrete circuit with Fairchild FETs, tantalum, polystyrene, and WIMA film capacitors
- High-pass filter: 80 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB
- SPL (sound pressure level): 125/132 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz, 1 kOhm 0.5% THD, 0/-10 dB)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Output impedance: 150 Ohm
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector
- Colour: Nickel
- Includes a shock mount, a microphone mount and a wooden box
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488625 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!