- Waldorf filter
- Analogue 12db/octave multimode filter with distortion
- Signal path: Distortion -> Filter -> Overdrive
- 2 Audio inputs with gain
- Resonance up to self-oscillation
- 2 CV inputs for cutoff, one with bipolar control
- CV input for resonance
- Pre-filter distortion with level control
- Distortion section can be used separately
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- Power connection +/- 12 V, 100 mA
- Powder-coated metal surface
- Width: 18 TE / HP
- Depth: 25 mm
- Power consumption: +100 mA (+12 V) / -100 mA (-12 V)
|Width||18 TE / HP|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 420586 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!