Voggenreiter More Blues You Can Use
Second Part of The Complete Course for Blues GuitaristsThis second part expands and deepenes the knowledge acquired in Volume 1. The Topics included amongst others are pentatonic scales, tremolo on one string, bending on two strings and inverted bendings, shuffle rhythms, sixth and ninth chords, boogie patterns, chord substitutions, vibrato technique and chord accents, voice leading, arpeggios, rakes and blues runs.
All pieces and exercises are written in standard notation as well as in tabulatures and can be used immediately for practise.
- With 23 professional backing tracks on CD to play along.
- Rhythm techniques
- Solo techniques
- Chord substitution, and many more
- Notes and tablature
- With exercise CD
- 112 DIN A4 pages
|Level Of Degree||Hard|
|Suitable For Children||No|
- Voggenreiter E-Guitar Schools at a glance
- go to product group E-Guitar Schools
- go to product group Schools For Guitar
- go to product group Instrument Schools
- go to product group Sheet Music, Books and DVDs
- show manufacturer details for Voggenreiter
- Voggenreiter Sheet Music, Books and DVDs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Compare similar items
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany