Vicoustic Wavewood Absorber Cherry
- Made of acoustic foam and wood
- Ideal for absorbing mid and high frequencies
- Solves issues with flutter echo
- Can be used as a basstrap when mounted at 45 degrees in the corner of a room
- Applications: Control rooms, broadcast studios, live rooms, rehearsal spaces, house cinema
- Material: Acoustic foam and wood
- Fire protection class: EN class E
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 597 x 597 x 62 mm
- Colour: Cherry
- Set includes 10 Wavewood panels
|Material||Foam material, wood|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 315178 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!