5276 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Complete Vocal Recording set Consisting of: Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone, Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag NT1 A: 1" Large diaphragm microphone,...
- Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone
- Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter
- 6 m XLR cable
2.4 GHz wireless system Set with Plug-N-Play transmitter and receiver, Integrated rechargeable 750 mAh lithium battery, Range up to 30 m, Latency <5 ms, 2.4 GHz band, 24-bit / 48KHz, 4 Channels, Auto Sleep / Wake Up feature, Battery...
- Set with Plug-N-Play transmitter and receiver
- Integrated rechargeable 750 mAh lithium battery
- Range up to 30 m
2.4 GHz Plug and Play Wireless System Audio frequency range: 10/20,000 Hz, Automatic frequency selection, Up to 4 parallel systems possible, Max SPL: 118 dB, Range up to 15 meters (depending on environment), Plug-on transmitter, Table receiver with integrated...
- Audio frequency range: 10/20,000 Hz
- Automatic frequency selection
- Up to 4 parallel systems possible
Matched Microphone Pair True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule, Cardiod characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz, Output impedance: 100 Ohm, Maximum SPL: 143 dB, Max. output level: +13.9 dBu, Very low noise, Requires 48V phantom...
- True condenser microphone with gold sputtered 1/2” capsule
- Cardiod characteristic
- Frequency range: 20 - 20 000 Hz
Dynamic vocal microphone with cardioid characteristic With its warm, clear sound and frequency response optimised for vocals, the SM58 is the legend among the vocal microphones worldwide. The Shure SM58 is a dynamic microphone for lead and back-up vocals...
- Cardioid characteristic
- Frequency response optimised for vocals with brightened mids and bass rolloff
- Cardioid characteristic isolates the main sound source and reduces background noise
Dynamic Vocal Microphone In the tradition of the SM58, the dynamic Beta 58A has become the first choice among singers and professional sound engineers. The Beta 58A is a dynamic, high-output vocals microphone designed for professional audio...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimised transmission range for excellent vocal quality in professional live use
- Offers the highest level of feedback safety with maximum gain and maximum suppression of background noise
Small diaphragm condenser microphone stereo set 1/2" capsule, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Output impedance: 200 Ohm, Max. 140 dB SPL, JFET impedance converter, Requires phantom power of 24/48V, XLR connector, Metal housing, Weight:...
- 1/2" capsule
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
2-Channel UHF Wireless System with Dynamic Hand Transmitters Non-Diversity receiver with adjustable balanced jack output, Frequency band: ISM 2 (864.375 MHz) and ISM 3 (864.850 MHz) - registration and fee-free throughout Europe, Up to 30 hours of operation with...
- Non-Diversity receiver with adjustable balanced jack output
- Frequency band: ISM 2 (864.375 MHz) and ISM 3 (864.850 MHz) - registration and fee-free throughout Europe
- Up to 30 hours of operation with one AA battery
Largediaphragm Microphone Studio Solution SetSet consists of: Rode NT2 A, DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag Tech. Specs of the microphone Professional 1"...
- Rode NT2 A
- DeLuxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter
- 6 m XLR cable
Large diaphragm condenser microphone With USB port for direct operation with any computer with a USB input, Gain control for microphone instrument- and line input, Overload indicator, Stereo headphone output for zero-latency monitoring with a separate volume control, Three-position...
- With USB port for direct operation with any computer with a USB input
- Gain control for microphone instrument- and line input
- Overload indicator
Drum mic set for studio and live applications Consists of: 4 x D40 dynamic tom and snare mic (cardioid), 1 x D112 MKII dynamic bass drum microphone (cardioid), 2 x C430 small diaphragm condenser overhead microphones...
- 4 x D40 dynamic tom and snare mic (cardioid)
- 1 x D112 MKII dynamic bass drum microphone (cardioid)
- 2 x C430 small diaphragm condenser overhead microphones (cardioid)
USB Electret Condenser Microphone Plug'n'Play, For vocal and voice recordings as well as podcasting, Characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 17,000 Hz, Sensitivity: -34 dB+ -2 db (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1 kHz), Impedance: 100 Ohms, Maximum sound pressure...
- For vocal and voice recordings as well as podcasting
- Characteristic: Cardioid
Professional large diaphragm microphone 1" Large diaphragm microphone, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa, Preattenuation pad: 20 dB, Required phantom power: 12 - 52V, Connection: 3-pin XLR connector, Dimensions: 160 x Ø 55 mm,...
- 1" Large diaphragm microphone
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV / Pa
Dynamic Studio MicrophoneThe SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hums generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices....
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Digital Audio Radio Link for Videographers Incl. Rode Lavalier Microphone 2.4 GHz band, 128-Bit encryption signal, 8 Selectable channels, One-touch pairing, System dynamic range: 112dB, Frequency range: 35 Hz - 22 kHz, Conversion: 24 bit / 44.1 khz, Latency,...
- 2.4 GHz band
- 128-Bit encryption signal
- 8 Selectable channels
Stereo pair of small diaphragm condenser microphones with cardioid capsule These microphones are now more than just an insider secret. They have been able to secure their place in live performances and in the recording area. With the best...
- Matched stereo pair
- -10 dB pad
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 khz
Dynamic Instrument Microphone "Evolution" series, Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass, Characteristics: supercardioid, 3-Position switch: hi boost, flat, hi cut, Frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 2.2 mV/Pa @ 1 kHz, Dimensions: 55 x 34 x...
- "Evolution" series
- Especially suitable for electric guitar, snare drum, brass
- Characteristics: supercardioid
16 Channel UHF Wireless-System 9.5" Diversity receiver, Bodypack (line/mic switchable) with 3-pin mini XLR connection (AKG compatible), 14 Frequencies from 16 switchable channels ( 863.125 MHz - 864.875 MHz registration- and license free), 3 Sets can be used at...
- 9.5" Diversity receiver
- Bodypack (line/mic switchable) with 3-pin mini XLR connection (AKG compatible)
- 14 Frequencies from 16 switchable channels ( 863.125 MHz - 864.875 MHz registration- and license free)
Adapter For Shure Wireless Systems, Also compatible with Line 6 Relay G50 / G90 and XDS V75TR
- For Shure Wireless Systems
- Also compatible with Line 6 Relay G50 / G90 and XDS V75TR
2.4 GHz ISM Wireless System Consisting of GigA Pro true diversity receiver and GigA Pro handheld transmitter, Condenser capsule, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, 4 - 6 Frequencies in parallel, Transmitter operation with 1x lithium...
- Consisting of GigA Pro true diversity receiver and GigA Pro handheld transmitter
- Condenser capsule
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Wireless System Beta Vocal Series, Digital 2,4 GHz Wireless System, Transmitter power 10 mW, Up to 8 systems simultaneously, Automatic frequency setup, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, Battery status displayed in hours and minutes, Remote adjustable transmitter gain...
- Beta Vocal Series
- Digital 2,4 GHz Wireless System
- Transmitter power 10 mW
USB microphone For Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP, With 25 mm diaphragm, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz, Resolution: 16 Bit, 44.1 / 48 kHz, Stereo headphone connector: 3.5 mm mini jack with volume control,...
- For Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP
- With 25 mm diaphragm
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
UHF Wireless System SM Vocal Series, SM58 Handheld transmitter, Up to 7 systems simultaneously, Pilot tone, Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity, Quick-Scan function to find free frequencies, Dynamic SM58 microphone capsule, Frequency range: 50 - 15.000 Hz, Directional characteristic: Cardioid,...
- SM Vocal Series
- SM58 Handheld transmitter
- Up to 7 systems simultaneously
Microphone Stereo Set 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number), Cardioid, 2x WNS 100 Windscreen, 2x SG 21 Stand joint, Colour: Matte black
- 2x Smal condenser microphones KM 184 (with continual serial number)
- 2x WNS 100 Windscreen
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany