Radial Engineering Tonebone Bigshot I/O
True Bypass Instrument Switch
If you are not a die-hard purist, you usually already have two guitars which you both use more or less frequently. Plugging them in and out every time, muting the amp to avoid popping the speaker are aspects, that probably annoy most.
With the Tonebone Bigshot I / O Instrument Selector a remedy is here. Two guitars can be connected to one amp - a tap on the foot control and the desired guitar is active again, while the other can rest. Passive true bypass design ensures that the sound remains unaffected. A tuner output with dedicated mute switch allows silent tuning in all situations. Convenient!
- Passive construction
- Tuner output with mute switch
- For two instruments alternately to be used with the same amplifier
Customers that were interested in Radial Engineering Tonebone Bigshot I/O, have then bought these products
- Radial Engineering Switch Pedals at a glance
- display Switch Pedals in price range 90 € - 110 €
- go to product group Switch Pedals
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Radial Engineering
- Radial Engineering Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page