Tiptop Audio Z3000 mkII
Fully Analogue Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- With tuner
- Analogue core with four waveforms
- Frequency of the oscillator is constantly measured and displayed
- Different display options: Frequency in Hertz, as note value or the octave
- Fast and precise octave conversion
- Various modulation inputs that can be used simultaneously: PWM, FM Hard Sync, Hard Sync Modulation (HSM) and symmetrical Waveshaping
- External input provides access to the internal arithmetic processor, making it a multifunctional chromatic tuner
- Width: 14 HP
- Depth: 26 mm
- Power requirement: +50 mA (+12 V) / -25 mA (-12 V)
|Width||14 TE / HP|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 438189 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!