Thomann Khusro Sitar Vilayat Khan
- Indian handmade sitar in Vilayat Khan style
- 6 Play strings
- 11 Sympathetic strings
- A free tuning peg for an 18th string
- Sound box from Indian pumpkin
- Head in the form of a peacock
- Scale length: 87 cm
- Total length: About 127 cm
- Body width: Approx. 34 cm
- Body depth: Approx. 33 cm
- Neck width: Approx. 9 cm
- 19 Curved frets
- With white ornamentation
- Includes bag with shoulder strap
Note: The colour of the instrument may vary from orange to dark brown.
Notes on tuning: The root note can be chosen individually, depending on the sound concept, and is usually between c and d, often with cis.
The fifth string (Pancham-Chikari) is the fifth above the root and the third string (Pancham) is the fifth in the deep octave.
Example of a tuning of the melody strings in C: (c '') - c '- g - C - G - c - f.
The F string is the melody string, and is closest to the ground in the playing direction.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.