the t.bone IEM 75
UHF Wireless In-Ear System
- No license is required and no charges are incurred when used anywhere in Europe
- Consisting of: 9.5" Stereo transmitter IEM 75 ST, bodypack receiver IEM 75 R and t.bone EP3 earphones
- Up to 2 systems parallel
- Frequency range: 863 - 865 MHz
- RF and AF indicator on the transmitter
- Mono or stereo operational mode
- 2 Jack/XLR combo inputs on the transmitter
- Adjustable headphone output
- Operates with 2x AA batteries (not included, Article Nr 136681)
- Detachable BNC antenna
- Including rack-mount and power adapter
Remark: No license is required and no charges are incurred when used anywhere in Europe
Many frequencies used today in our current UHF Wireless Systems were given for the use of mobile services (LTE). The operation of conventional UHF wireless systems in these frequency ranges is not, or only partly allowed. This change is referred to in the industry as digital dividend. In Germany for example the digital change-over will be on the 31.12.2015
Fortunately, most systems are currently available in the UHF frequency ranges and multiple systems with our Thomann frequency tool, so you can see in which frequencies the selected products are allowed and whether they may continue to be used freely without extra costs or registration.
Incidentally, modern wireless systems that transmit over the wireless frequencies of WIFI networks are not affected by the digital dividend. Please refer to the notes in our product descriptions.
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.