the t.bone Boundary Microphones
3 results. Displaying items 1–3.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
t.bone GZ 1 USB boundary microphone with USB; Sensitivity -54dB(at 1KHz,0dB=1V/u,bar); Frequeny range 50 Hz - 18 kHz; Sampling 48kHZ; Resolution 16 bit; Power supply via USB; 3,5mm stereo TRS for Headphone; 3,5mm stereo TRS for Headphone; Micro-USB connector; 125cm...
Condenser Boundary Microphone Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid, Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications, Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 230 Ohm, Sensitivity: -53 dB, Robust metal housing, XLR male output, Holes on the back...
- Polar pattern: Semi-cardioid
- Switchable frequency response for bass drum or piano / voice applications
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Boundary Microphone Condenser microphone, Characteristic: Super-cardioid, Frequency range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz, Sensitivity: -36 dB, 130 dB SPL, Impedance: 250 Ohm, Power supply via 1x 1.5 V AA battery, Weight: 350 g
- Condenser microphone
- Characteristic: Super-cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!