12-String Steel String Guitar
The most exotic and most detailed 12-string Grand Symphony guitar in Taylor's portfolio - it provides powerful bass and crystal clear highs.
The details include a carved ebony armrest to ensure that the top can vibrate freely. There are also extensive paua inlays that decorate the top, bottom, sides and fingerboard.
With the legendary Taylor playability and the patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Presentation series
- Body design: Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Top: Sitka spruce, solid
- Bottom and sides: Macassar ebony, solid
- Armrest: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nouveau fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 47.6 mm
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Gotoh Gold machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .010 - .047 (article 357810)
- Colour: Natural
- Deluxe Taylor hardshell case included
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Ebony, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||47,60 mm|
- Taylor Premium Western Guitars at a glance
- go to product group Miscellaneous Western Guitars
- go to product group Premium Western Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Taylor
- Taylor Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page