A 12-string Grand Symphony from hawaiian koa with beautiful inlays and a cutaway for comfortable access to the upper frets.
The special "CV" bracing enhances the tone and the shaded edge burst finish emphasizes the beauty of the wood.
With the legendary Taylor playability and patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls for a wide range of sounds.
- Body shape: Grand Symphony with cutaway
- Top: Koa, solid
- CV bracing with relief rout
- Back and sides: Koa, solid
- Armrest: Ebony
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Island Vine fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 47.6 mm
- Saddle and nut: Bone
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor Gold machine heads
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .010 - .047 (Article Nr 357810)
- Colour: Shaded Edge Burst
- Incl. deluxe brown Taylor hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Koa, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||47,60 mm|
- Taylor 12-String Westernguitars at a glance
- go to product group 12-String Westernguitars
- go to product group Premium Western Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Taylor
- Taylor Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page