Taylor 814ce V-Class
The Grand Auditorium is the most versatile body design in the Taylor repertoire and is suitable for a wide range of playing styles. Expect a higher volume via the 814Ce's V-class bracing, as well as a longer sustain and improved intonation. The thin 3.5 mil finish ensures optimal vibrational behaviour. Bottom and sides are made from rosewood and lend the guitar a powerful bass, a certain brilliance in the high-range with a slight emphasis on the upper mids. As a pickup, you have Taylor's own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass-, mid- and treble controls.
- Body design: Grand Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood (Dalbergia Latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Element inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: Graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickups
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Rosewood pickguard
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze HD Light .013 - .053 (Article Nr: 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Incl. Taylor Deluxe hardshell case
Note Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Rosewood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.