A traditional dreadnought design with Taylor's comfortable medium scale (632 mm) that gives a little more feel in the left hand and a warmer tone.
Boutique details include the use of protein based glue for improved tone, a "soft V" neck shape, a slotted headstock, and high-quality slot head tuners.
Includes the well-known Taylor playability and patented Taylor ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls for a wide range of sounds.
- Body shape: dreadnought
- Top: lutz spruce, solid
- Performance bracing with relief rout
- Back & Sides: rosewood, solid
- Neck: mahogany
- Neck profile: "soft V"
- Slotted headstock
- Fretboard: ebony
- Abalone reflections fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: tusq
- Saddle: micarta
- Expression system 2
- Taylor slot head machine heads
- "Weathered brown" pickguard
- Strings: Elixir phosphor bronze medium (Art. 185026)
- Colour: natural
- Includes deluxe Taylor hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
- Taylor Dreadnought Guitars at a glance
- display Dreadnought Guitars in price range 3000 € - 3500 €
- go to product group Dreadnought Guitars
- go to product group Premium Western Guitars
- go to product group Steel String Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for Taylor
- Taylor Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page