Taylor 516ce Florentine
Steel String Guitar
- Grand Symphony with Florentine Cutaway
- Top: Lutz spruce, solid
- Performance Relief Rout bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Scale: 648 mm
- Fretboard: Ebony
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 44.4 mm
- Back and sides: Mahogany, solid
- Tortoise body binding
- Single ring rosette
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Pickups: Taylor ES2 Expression System (Dynamic Piezo) with volume, treble and bass control
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Nanoweb .013 - .056 (article nr 152170)
- Colour: Natural, high gloss
- Case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Mahogany, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,40 mm|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419219 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!