Master clock generator
- For recording studios, sound engineers and professional musicians who do not require video synchronization
- High precision clock signal via a temperature-stabilized rubidium clock
- Frequency precision: ±0.01 ppm
- Frequency stability: ±0.005 ppm or less per day
- Jitter management circuit
- Input connector that supports clock rates of up to 10 MHz
- 12x Word clock outputs
- 2x AES3/AES11 outputs
- 2x SPDIF outputs
- 2x Word clock outputs support Fs/4, Fs/2, 2 Fs, 4 Fs and 256 Fs, enabling usage in systems with ProTools and other DAW software
- Adjustable output level of word clock connectors
- Analyzer function
- Logging function
- Up to 4 system settings can be saved
- Organic EL display
- Design: 19" / 1 U
- Dimensions: 483 x 44 x 310 mm
- Weight: 3.1 kg
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 352233 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!