TAP Octave for Clarinet & Violin
Octaver for clarinet and violin
- Adds octaves up or down to the instrument signal
- Octave up to several octaves above clarinet tone / violin possible
- The processed signal perfectly follows the original note of the clarinet / violin and produces a realistic bass tone
- Especially in the MAKAM position there are, together with lower octaves, an unadulterated and perfect harmonic polyphonic tone
- Dimensions: 140 x 120 x 35 mm
- Line input
- Line-Line output
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 364075 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!