Tama LSP146 Sound Lab Snare
- Size: 14" x 06"
- Fat spruce
- S.L.P Sound Lab Project Series
- Model LSP146
- 8 Layers / 7 mm thick spruce wood shell
- Shell hardware: Chrome
- Tension rods made of brass
- 8-Hole cast strip
- MLS50A + B "Linear-Drive" snare throw-off
- 20-Strand MS20RL14C Hi-Carbon steel snare
- Evans G1 has roughened batter and Evans Hazy 300 resonance head
- Warm and voluminous sound with a very large tonal range
- Finish: Wild Satin Spruce (WSS)
|Surface Texture Of Shells||Lacquer, Matt|
|Die Cast Hoop||Yes|
|Shell Hardware Colour||Chrome|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406884 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!