Stairville DJ Lase Performance 150 RGY
DJ LASEThe new DJ LASE performance lasers have been specially developed for club- and stage applications. The robust and compact housing also withstands use in demanding situations. The DJ LASE Performance series is particularly impressive with exciting stand-alone programs and pre-programmed effects. The varied colours create a "Hingucker" effect on every dance floor or stage. The very fast stepping motors project movements very evenly. The laser can be controlled both via DMX-512 and operated stand alone. For safe operation, the performance series is equipped with a key switch and additional interlock.
- Light source: each 1 x laser diode red 100 mW (650nm) and 1 x green 50 mW (532nm) + mixed colour yellow 150 mW
- Laser class: 3B
- Scanner system: high speed step motors
- Controls: DMX-512 (9 channels), auto mode, sound-to-light mode, master / slave mode
- Safety system: key switch, interlock, eyelet for safety rope
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Max. Power consumption: approx. 15 W
- Dimensions: 266 x 185 x 100 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
Caution: This device contains a laser from class 3R (according to the classification according to DIN EN 60825-1: 2007)
Please note our instructions for laser protection at downloads at the bottom of this page before you add the item to the shopping basket!
Important note: This laser only works with a safety switch (for example emergency stop switch Art.370007). The supplied interlock connector is in the unbridged condition and does not close the contact required for the operation of the laser.
From the legal side, we advise against placing the interlock plug in the bridged state independently and using an emergency switch instead.
Further information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015.