Soundman PPA Phantom Power Adapter
Phantom adaptersThe PPA (Phantom Power Adapter) is suitable for connecting the OKM microphone to a 48 V phantom power supply. (E.g., studio mixers or pre-amps). The device provides the optimum voltage for the OKMs, and provides a "transform isolated" and balanced mic-level input.
The improvement of the audio signal is significant compared to the A3 (<8dB), and the "headroom" is somewhat improved.
The unit does not need a battery, but requires 48 V mixer / pre-amps for its circuit, which provides the bias for the microphones. The Mics are isolated from the 48 V by two mini-audio transformers.
- Allows operation at +48 V phantom power
- Balances the signal
|Phantom Power Adapter and Feed Units||No|
|Phantom Power Adapter||Yes|
- Soundman Phantom Adapters ETC. at a glance
- display Phantom Adapters ETC. in price range 120 € - 160 €
- go to product group Phantom Adapters ETC.
- go to product group Accessories for Microphones
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for Soundman
- Soundman Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page