Sonarworks Reference 4 Headphone Edition
Headphone Calibration Plugin
- Frequency response correction for headphones for the best possible linear reproduction
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes through headphones
- Next generation headphone measurement
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured listeners: sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Simulates different listening monitors and situations
- Offers zero latency and CPU-friendly operation
- Three selectable filter modes: minimum-phase-mode with the shortest possible latency
- Linear phase mode for perfect sonic results without regard to latency and system utilisation
- Mixed-phase mode for the best compromise between CPU load time and latency while processing
- Includes Reference 4 Systemwide
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: from Win7, from Mac OSX 10.9, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423658 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!