Shure Microphones for Saxophone
14 results. Displaying items 1–14.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 49 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
Dynamic Instrument Microphone Dynamic cardioid microphone for recording instruments and vocals. Its bright, clean sound and carefully contoured presence rise make it the ideal tool for live performances and studio recordings. The cardioid pickup pattern isolates the source and...
- Contoured frequency response for clear instrumental and sonorous vocal recordings
- Decrease of percussion, drums and instruments amplifiers in professional quality
containing: Shure SM 7 B, Monster Cable Classic Microphone 30 WW
- Shure SM 7 B
- Monster Cable Classic Microphone 30 WW
Dynamic Microphone The dynamic Beta 57A proves its exceptional versatility in its transmission of acoustic and electric instruments, as well as as a vocal microphone. Its supercardioid polar pattern extends over the entire frequency range and guarantees high gain...
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Optimized frequency range for drums, guitars, vocals and wind instruments in studio quality.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain-before-feedback at maximum gain, and maximum suppression of background noise.
Dynamic Instrument MicrophoneWith its compact design, the Beta 56 A is the ideal choice for use on drum sets and other instruments. The extremely uniform supercardioid pattern throughout the entire frequency range stands for high feedback safety with the greatest...
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
Miniature Instrument MicrophoneThe Shure Beta 98H / C (also known as WB98H / C for use with wireless systems) is a high-quality, permanently polarised condensation microphone with a cardioid polar pattern that is attached either to the bell of wind...
- With permanently polarised condensate capsule
- Integrated clothing clip and gooseneck
Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones Optimized for acoustic instruments, Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications, Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments, Ultra-thin, 2.5 micron, 24 karat gold-layered, low mass Mylar® diaphragm...
- Optimized for acoustic instruments
- Neutral and precise sound for stage and studio applications
- Ideal for overhead, hi-hat, piano, choir and orchestra and acoustic stringed instruments
Compact Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone With interchangeable capsules for all types of instrument recording, Lateral recording for unobtrusive positioning, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, SPL: 149 dB max. SPL, All capsules available separately on option,...
- With interchangeable capsules for all types of instrument recording
- Lateral recording for unobtrusive positioning
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone Integrated USB audio interface, Plug and play, Cardioid polar pattern, Switchable 20 dB pad, Integrated headphone jack with volume control, Monitor controller for mixing the USB output signal and live microphone signal, For PC and MAC,...
- Integrated USB audio interface
- Plug and play
- Cardioid polar pattern
Large diaphragm condenser microphone Especially for speaking and singing in the studio as well as live, Cardioid polar pattern, Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz, Sensitivity at 1 kHz: -35 dBV/Pa (17,8 mV), Switchable -15 dB Pad, Low cut,...
- Especially for speaking and singing in the studio as well as live
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Frequency range: 20 - 20.000 Hz
Condenser Miniature Microphone Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments, Characteristics: Cardioid, Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs, Frequency range: 20-20,000 Hz, 11-52 V Phantom, 4-Pin TQG connection, Optional special holder for wind instruments...
- Unobtrusive design suitable for drums, percussion, piano, wind and string instruments
- Characteristics: Cardioid
- Warm, natural sound with a smooth highs
B-Stock, Shure Beta 181/C, compact small diaphragm condenser microphone with changeable capsule for all applications, side adress for closely recordings, cardioid, 20 - 20.000 Hz, 149 dB SPL max, incl. holder (A57F), windscreen (A181WS) and a bag (A181C), optional ...
Offers include 21% Belgium VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Belgium are 2,50 EUR, free shipping on orders above 49 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!